Purchase Request Form
Use this form to suggest the Clearwater Public Library System purchase an item
which it does not own. Please follow the steps below to successfully
submit your suggestion.
- Check the Online Library Catalog
and confirm the Clearwater Public Library does not own the item you want. Sometimes newly published items may be on order (especially if they are bestsellers). We do not always
acquire titles immediately upon their publication.
- If the item you want is not listed in the catalog, please fill out the form below and our Collection
Development librarian will review your suggestion.
- If we purchase the item, we will place a hold request on it for you. If we choose not to purchase the item, we will attempt to obtain it for you from another library through an Interlibrary Loan Request. We cannot guarantee that the title is available for loan or that other libraries will be willing to fulfill our request.
Please provide as much information as you have about the item.
- For books, please provide both the author and the title.
- For DVDs, please provide the director's name, if known, or enter "NA".
- For magazines, please provide the publisher's name, if known, or enter "NA".
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity or use this form. Instead, please stop into any one of our locations or contact us by phone or in writing.